Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms & conditions carefully before using decoshaker.com (‘Website’).
By using and shopping on our Website, you agree to accept the terms and conditions described below.
As the terms and conditions may be updated from time to time (for example to reflect changes in technology,
our business model, our system’s capabilities or relevant laws and regulatory requirements), we recommend
that you check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made in the terms and conditions.
We can only accept offers that are made through our Website. We cannot accept orders made by e-mail, letters or fax.
Decoshaker.com website where unique, custome made wall murals, roller and vertical blinds are sold (Goods).
The Website‘s Terms of Conditions are intended to define the registered users‘ rights and responsibilities
when using Website. Decoshaker.com is a website is owned by Decomada company, registered address - DecomadaLTD.
1. Cookies are used on the website, ie small files that are downloaded to the visitors‘ and registered users‘
devices while visiting the Website. With the help of cookies the Website recognizes Visitor‘s registered user‘s
tools used during the previous visit.
2. The cookies are used on the website and the information collected with the help of cookies is managed by
the Website Manager, is Decomada, registered address Zirmunu str. 54B, Vilnius, Lithuania (LT-09100),
3. On the Website cookies are used and sent to the visitors‘ or registered users‘ devices only if the visitor
4. With the help of cookies the following data is collected:
- Data on the registered user‘s or visitor's visits to the Website, i.e. the date and time of the visits;
- Details of the registered user‘s or visitor's behavior during the visit to the website, ie, goods viewed,
fields in the registration form filled or the fields of an individual order and other data relating to the
registered users' behavior on the Website.
5. Cookies on registered user‘s or visitor's device are implemented with the objective to provide the register
user or visitor with individual orders, according to his/her habits registered during the visit to the Website,
as well as facilitate the use of the Website automatically completing the required fields, collect Website usage
statistics, achieve any other goals in relation to a registered user‘s or Visitor‘s experience using the Website, improvements.
6. Cookies‘ collected data will not be used for any other purposes.
informing Website Manager at the above e-mail address or changing the settings in your browser.
Cookie settings for review and processing can be found at:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10 http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Website is dedicated exclusively to registered users‘ and visitors‘ personal use. Website Visitors
or Registered users do not have the right to modify, copy, distribute, or otherwise use the Website‘s content.
Visitors and Registered Users do not have the right to use the website for commercial purposes.
Visitors and Registered users will be personally liable for the use of the Website. If it turns out that
the Visitor or Registered user use the Website or any web content item of the Rules or in any unlawful activity,
a person will immediately limit access to the Website and the Visitor or register user will legal consequences
Website‘s manager is not responsible for other websites whose links are placed in the Website‘s content.
1. These rules are set in accordance with the Lithuania legislation. Lithuanian laws
are applied for the agreements between the Website‘s manager and Website‘s visitors / registered users.
2. These rules can be changed unilaterally by the Website Manager. If a visitor or a Registered user
does not agree with the changes of rules‘ or conditions‘, visitor or Registered User has to immediately
stop using the Website.
3. Additions or modifications of the rules shall be effective from the date they are published,
ie from the date when they are stored on the Website.
4. If Visitor or Registered user continues using the Website‘s services after modifyinng,
supplementing or replacing the rules, it is assumed that the Visitor or Registered user accepts the changes made.
5. All disputes arising related to the implementation of these Regulations shall be resolved by negotiation.
Failing to reach an agreement, the settlement of disputes should be resolved complying with the laws of the Lithuania.